The sectors that interest me more specifically are:
Banking / Finance Services / Insurance
IT and Telecommunications
Health / Medicine / Social
Hello and welcome to my profile
Hello and welcome to my profile
I manage and coordinates I.T. projects, mostly in I.S. direction, organize and manage the direct or indirect change from around 20 years.
With my experience in international and multicultural environments, I am looking to work in Eastern Europe, ideally for a detached missions in Moscow; Kiev or Kharkov in Ukraine and Tallinn in Estonia. I'm quickly adapt myself to a new environment of work or culture.
I prefer working in an international environment to use all my skills cross-functional management of project and complete my international by the resolution of the local problems met on the spot and by the adaptation of my management and the organization of the change management.
My technical and project management experience conjugated with my knowledge and understanding of the users requirements and the identification of best practices
for them and the company itself, leads me to interest me now cloud computing, to meet the new expectations of companies and users that compose it. I would like to take this revolution and participate in projects related to the organization and building its implementation.
- My skills of a project manager are based on over 20 years of experience in key jobs of computing departments such as IT, manager, leader and coordinator of the project at all levels of decision making, organizational and executive Developer CRM / EAI, computer technician and network administrator, responsible for technical teams, educational project leader and change management in large companies, IT companies and IT editors. The most complete allows me to aspire to an international position of senior IT cross-functional project manager.
- My interest in cloud computing is based too on my global experience but more particularly on my technical skills (EAI ERP, CRM, knowledge and various administration Servers, workstations and business expectations, etc...)
CEGOS / La Défense
November 2004 - November 2004
- SharePoint Services and Portal Server
- Microsoft Office System
- Microsoft Office System / InfoPath Programming
Area of specialisation: Workplace Solutions Expert
Transfert 78 / Versailles
September 2003 - December 2003
English for use in daily life and business
Area of specialisation: Business English
MAGIC Software Enterprises France / Courbevoie
November 2001 - November 2001
Migrating Magic v8.30 applications to Magic v9.30
Area of specialisation: New Magic v9.30 Programming Interface
MAGIC Software Enterprises France / Courbevoie
October 2001 - October 2001
Application programming with Magic v9.30 in a Web environment
Area of specialisation: Application programming with Magic v9.30 language and Web interface
Groupe Diaz Informatique / Paris
July 1998 - July 1998
Deployment and Administration of Microsoft Office 2000 on Windows 2000 Server
Area of specialisation: Office Automation Deployment and Administration
CEGOS (ib) / La Défense
February 1998 - February 1998
TCP/IP on Windows NT4: Data Transport Protocols
Area of specialisation: Microsoft Network Administration
CEGOS (ib) / La Défense
January 1998 - January 1998
Advanced Windows NT4 Administration: Administration and Interconnection of Windows NT4 with Other Networks (Unix, Novell, etc.)
Area of specialisation: Microsoft Network Administration
CEGOS (ib) La Défense
August 1997 - August 1997
Windows NT4 Administration: Installation and Administration of a Windows NT4 network (Server and Workstation)
Area of specialisation: Microsoft Network Administration
IFOCOP / Eragny
October 1993 - June 1995
Co-op vocational education: Adv. Business Mgmt. and Organization (T.O.G.E.). Univ. Inst. of Technology degree (DUT) in Business Management. Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, IT solutions for Business Mgmt. Analysis, Inventory Mgmt., Business Law
Area of specialisation: Business Management and Financial Analysis
IDM Formation / Paris
November 1988 - June 1990
(French technical Bac) in Accounting (General Ledger and Financial Statements, Profit and Loss accounts)
Area of specialisation: General Accounting
L.E.P. Les Mureaux
September 1977 - June 1980
Industrial Maintenance Engineering: Mastery of all trades in Industrial Mechanics, machines of all types, fitting, sheet metal work (both ferrous and base metals), electrical systems and pneumatic systems, industrial design.
Area of specialisation: Industrial Design; Electrical and Pneumatic Systems
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
Mission: Elaboration and implementation of hardware repository for weekly monitoring of AREVA global computer park (about 55,000 pcs), dynamic analysis of types of materials compatible or not with the needs and expectations of project (Windows 7, SAP, Nuclear Safety , ...), followed the deployment etc ... for all the AREVA computer park
- Presentation of project impacts on the worldwide computer park in CoProj and CoDir "Management Comities" Together with local teams in Europe, Asia and Africa and in cooperation with USA and Germany teams.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Mission: - Management of International Communications and Change Management for the NeOS project, transitioning from “Image” (Windows XP, Internet Explorer 6 and Office 2002/2003) to “NeOS” (Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9 and Office 2010).
- Determination and planning of deployment activities and resources required to operate at the customer’s site, and coordinating these activities by communicating both with management and local technical services;
- ensured that communication on site was comprehensive and in compliance with the change management procedures implemented at all levels of the local structure (management, technical team, users).
Means: - Organization of meetings with the technical teams of BDDF which provides support of projects development of BNP.
- Preparation of table of differences between the requirements of BDDF and current technical environment at BNP to reveal the hardware / software to be upgraded.
- Prticipating in meetings with project leaders on the planning issues: determination of pilot affiliates, estimation of technical and human resoureces availability in affiliates, development of migration schedule based on budget, technical feasibility and compatibility of current applications with new environment.
- Verify if all communications are properly distributed from the project management to the users in each country.
- Prepared information to the affiliate’s higher management on the summary of migration and changes planning and actual expenditures;
- Presentation on the status of migration, readiness of infrastructure for deployment and upgrade of systems so they are compatible with Windows 7.
Appraisal: ¤ Monitoring of planning and deployment activities, and coordinating these activities with communication from management as well as central and local technical services.
¤ Determination of pilot projects in order to analyze the adequacy of communication between central and local groups in each country impacted by the deployment.
¤ Analysis of needs and expectations (communication, information, assistance and training).
¤ On-site verification of correct communication comprehension, as well as the true adequacy and impact of the change management put into place upon the different levels of the local structure (management, technical, users).
¤ Implementation of the communication strategy and of most of the deliverables tied to the change management to ensure a maximum adhesion by all users to the changes brought about by the project.
PROJECT AND CHANGE MANAGER
WRU GROUP (USA)
Mission: Management of the messaging system migration from Lotus Notes V5 to Outlook 2010,
Appraisal: ¤ Analysis of the organizational and environmental impacts tied to the Outlook migration.
¤ Proposal and deployment of a Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server.
¤ Implementation of an Information Campaign regarding correct usage of the new messaging system.
CPM « Customer Production Manager » AIRBUS
OBS (Orange Business services)
Mission: Management and coordination of production teams, responsible for the quality of service delivered to the customer.
Direct management of international teams dedicated (France (Toulouse), Egypt (Cairo)
Close collaboration with teams in India, Egypt, Germany and France for the actions of expert level
Implementation of organizational processes and technical (implementation of the platform, change management, ...)
Means: - Monitoring of production,
- Management of dedicated international technical teams (France Egypt)
- Coordination of international technical teams actions (France Egypt, India, Germany)
- Crisis management, monitoring of projects put into production, etc ...
Windows 2000, 2003, 2008
BlackBerry, EVault, SQL
Appraisal: Management and coordination of all actions related to the production of IT services
Technical team management of production.
Management of the Production of IT projects
Monitoring SLAs (ITIL V3)
Management and monitoring of the technical crisis
OPM (Operational Project Manager) LVMH
OBS (Orange Business Services)
Mission: Monitoring the production of a B to B portal "Acacia" type SharePoint
Means: Coordination of the technical Team and resources (web Architecture, Lotus Notes, etc ...)
Mission: Architecture design of International Asset Management project.
(moving of data center in new country, organization of the migration., preparation of the instalation and deployment of the new asset management program, organization of the communication and change management).
Means: Microsoft tools presentation and project planning. Technical environment:
- Windows 2003
- SharePoint 2003
- Exchange 2003
- Internal software package
Appraisal: Presentation of an architecture project, budget, schedule development and compatibility testing of the software, virtualization and functional test via VMWare, deployment drivers and their acceptance test, management of the general deployment.
Management of the program via SharePoint portal Server
Organization of the communicatn and change management.
Mission: MDPH77 Departmental Houses of Disability (2 months)
- Design and implementation of an Active Directory architecture, multi-domain,
- Development, implementation and monitoring of the deployment plan.
EDF (14 months)
Management and monitoring of projects, organization and control deployments, communication and change management on the perimeter of the DOAAT
(Management Optimizations Upstream - Downstream and Trading) about 700 people).
- Development of different action plans (communication, deployment, change management),
- Development with the various trades impacted, analysis (existing risks and impacts) inherent to projects managed,
- Establishment and management of communication "pre-project"
- Organisation, management and monitoring of communications to users (targeted Trades)
- Organization and follow up with the Trades and the National Operator, the deployment of various projects,
- Development, implementation and management of change management
My technical skills in IT, my organizational skills and my understanding of the needs
Windows 2000 and Vista, MS Project, MS Office 2000 and 2007, Lotus Notes V5 and V7.
Full project mode (in the CoPil "meeting with technical teams for recettage of deliverables") My field experience, my interpersonal skills, pedagogical and technical.
My knowledge of the environment (organizational and technical), my strength of proposal.
The project was finalized, reorganized and successfully deployed on Windows 2003 Srv, change management has fully integrated implementation of the project without any rejection
- 7 projects completed including 3 major
Management deployment projects (major projects) in mid to high stress environment .
- A project developed, validated and presented in CoPil, (Steering Committee)
- A major project (migration from Windows 2000 to Windows Vista) totally bookdesign (requirements analysis, analysis of the existing plan update materials, environmental impact analysis and change management.
Mission: - EIFFAGE Mission (15 months) - Construction
Organization and management of communication on the implementation of the messaging solution group (Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2007) "Project MERCURY." This solution impacts approximately 16,000 users on 800 sites grouped into 10 regions.
- AP/HP Public Assistance / Parsis Hospitals Mission (12 months) Project Directorate of Information and Public Assistance Hospitals of Paris)
Management and implementation of projects Change management and educational organization set productivity and mobility, intra-and / or extramural (organizational, technical and computer hardware) Workstation medical informatics at the headquarters of the Public Assistance and Paris hospitals.
Means: - Eiffage:
MS Project, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2003, Exchange 2003 Outlook, Outlook Express, Novell GroupWise.
My field experience, my teaching skills and techniques.
My experience of technical computing, managing multiple projects simultaneously, in change and my money management skills.
Appraisal: - Eiffage: Establishment of communication, organization cross multiple projects, organization and implementation of change management and determination of functional referents.
- AP / HP: Among other things, managing and organizing multiple projects, determining with the project managers of the pilot sites organization of training and multi-site determination of functional referents.
Mission: - Present and promote the new family of Microsoft productivity and workplace mobility products.
- Computerization projects in the medical sector and product flow management solution for a wines and spirits company
¤ Centre Oscar LAMBRET (Cancer Clinic in Lille, France)
¤ Curie Institute/Hospital HUGUENIN (Cancer Clinic in Saint Cloud, France)
¤ Médical Expo (Paris porte de Versailles, France)
Wines and Spirits:
¤ Champagne ROEDERER (Reims, France)
Means: Software: All Microsoft products
MS Windows Server 2003, SharePoint Portal Server, Exchange, InfoPath, Office 2003 Suite, Citrix
Hardware: Notebooks, Tablet PCs, SmartPhones, Latest generation Pocket PCs
Appraisal: Demystification of workplace tools; pointing out how problems could be solved by learning to fully utilize the available office automation tools, through education and training. Developed a real-time hospital solution.
DIRECTOR CHANGE MANAGEMENT
MAGIC Software Enterprises France
Mission: Responsible for the management and organization of educational services; mgmt. of training staff assigned to teaching projects; conception of training/certification programs and support materials; creation of an E-Learning training solution
Means: Software: Magic and other editors (Microsoft, Macromedia, etc.)
Documentation: Magic France and corporate.
Hardware: Laptops, various types of servers
Team: 3-member training staff, in constant contact with the development team, self-training.
Appraisal: Development of solutions written in Magic v9.30, used to support the training development staff. Complete training management for a large client application package on four “Paris Expo” sites and creation of an E-Learning training solution
CEGOS (ib) / La Défense / France
Mission: Evaluate, advise, and assign training staff to various educational projects; design and develop training programs and step in as needed on specific projects; assist sales reps and ensure that responses to requests for offers are educationally sound.
Means: Quantitative and qualitative monitoring of training sessions and objectives via a planning board; monthly meetings of the education department; sharing of skills.
Appraisal: Educational Project Director for
-Essilor: Over a 2-year period, trained 500 employees in 2 countries; placement of several instructors and tutors.
-Fina Total Elf: Participated in the installation and administration of the E-Learning training server
Mission: Office Automation Training Consultant. Intervenor in Business Law for the Paris Chamber of Commerce. 4 classes (1st year BEP to 2nd year BTS students).
Means: Resources: Office Automation Training Leader (development of training curriculum); Drafted advertising brochures; Business Law Training Leader for BEP and BTS classes (Paris Chamber of Commerce).
Appraisal: Intervention in subcontracting for various companies (Dassault Systems, Banque de France, I.F.P. C.N.E.S., French Ministry of the Interior, Groupe Bouygues, INSEAD, etc.) through skills centers such as ib Formation and Groupe Diaz Informatique.
Mission: IFOCOP training; Accounts Payable administration, as well as development and installation of an IT solution for inventory analysis and management in real time.
Means: IT resources (accounting software, Mac-Pac application, spreadsheets). Technical assistance from the Data Processing office.
Appraisal: Development of an IT solution for inventory and flow analysis and management in real time; Development of a training plan for users; Accounts payable administration.
Accounting services provider
Mission: Provided accounting services to a company specialized in crafts, making aacounting entries, preparing the Balance Sheet.
Novell Digital Research France
Mission: Inventory control and flow management throughout Europe. Responsible for supplier contract management.
Means: IT resources: Accounting software, such as Saari Compta/Gestion, Management applications (Novell-Maxim); analysis of sales throughout Europe with Lotus 1-2-3 for flow, transportation and delivery management analysis. Warehousing management in Mexico
Appraisal: International inventory control and flow management; responsible for supplier contracts (Digital Research); Administration of International Sales Index centralization.
CURIE Institute/Hospital HUGUENIN
Mission: Responsible for taking inventory and inventory control.
Means: Paper checklists and inventory sheets. Using my own initiative, put into place an automated system of inventory taking and inventory control through computerization of the various warehouses.
Appraisal: Real-time processing of inbound freight deliveries; uninterrupted inventory control with a minimum of error in deliveries or list of inventory; thorough, detailed management of inventory and orders.
French Ministry of the Interior
Mission: Handle Defense classified mail and files; office supplies and equipment inventory control; handle orders from suppliers.
Means: Accepting mail from the post office and files from police and army couriers; ordering supplies directly from supply houses.
Appraisal: Handling confidential ministerial files, mail and memos; management of secured inventory of administrative equipment. Authorized to handle high-level Defense classified documents.
FrenchSpeaking competence: Native speaker , Written competence: Native speaker
EnglishSpeaking competence: Fluent , Written competence: Fluent
RussianSpeaking competence: Basic level , Written competence: Basic level
Software- Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, XP Pro ; Windows 2000 (Server and Workstation),
Macintosh system 10, Linux (Fedora and Ubuntu)
- Server Applications:
SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2003, MS Office System 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 (SharePoint Workspace, Project, InfoPath), VMware, Citrix Evault (Devauteam);
- Productivity Applications: MS Office System 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2008 (Mac), MS Office Pro XP and 2000, Lotus SmartSuite, Corel WordPerfect Suite, OpenOffice;
- Messaging system : Exchange 2007, MS Outlook, Entourage (Mac), Lotus Notes (Server and Client), Novell GroupWise, Evolution (Linux).
CRM, ERP and EAI, Magic 9.3 (Web interface) and Magic V8.3 (MS SQL, Oracle, Btrieve, DB2) MS Biztalk with SAP, DBM and associated servers.
LanguagesMagic in command line.
Additional informationOther Tools: CRM, ERP and EAI, MAGIC 8.30 and MAGIC 9.30 (MS SQL Server, Btrieve and Oracle)
Office automation trainer (CDF and iB), I am aimed at the management and coordination of educational projects and change management.
At Magic, I was educational and change management director. I coordinated the technical team to find solutions could correspond to the client’s technical and human expectations.
At Microsoft, I identified the needs and expectations of clients and find technical solution to address their problems.
The projects I subsequently participated in, allowed me to improve with success my international experience in medical, construction and industrial sectors
At Airbus, I managed international technical teams and coordinated all technical actions with those in other teams throughout the world and implemented the ITIL V3 process related to these actions.
The two subsequent projects which I had with the USA and Eastern Europe and Africa allowed me to apply with success my organizational methods and my approach to the international transverse project management.
IT decisional architecture.
- Determination of the organizational, functional and application architecture for the implementation
IT subdivision allotment.
Functional and application architecture.
- Operational decision after pilot analysis.
- Organization and implementation of IT subdivision perimeter (functional and trades).
- Realization and implementation of deployment.
ITIL V3 and 15 years of experience managing and tracking project coordination.
- Development of planning schedules
- Management and coordination of cross-functional projects in parallel
- Management and monitoring of budgets
- Management and coordination of deployment / migration of applications and devices
- Incident management and process optimization
- Monitoring, reporting and consolidation of information
Management and coordination of international technical teams
- Definition of service catalogs and SLAs
- Definition of OLAS with the various components involved in SI
- Implementation Service Desk
- Implementation of management problems
- Monitoring and management planning for change (RFC CAB)
- Implementation of ITIL V3 processes
Managing and monitoring of projects related to IT infrastructure, organization and implementation of communication and change management at EDF. (750 users 50 jobs).
Direction of change management and educational activities at the headquarters of the PA Public Assistance/ HP Paris Hospitals (55000 users,almost 100 medical jobs, at 55 sites).
Managing communication and change management in the implementation of a mail group Eiffage ISM (Information System Management) "BTP" (16,000 users in 800 sites, mostly remote).
Managing the change management for major Essilor IT migration (2500 users 25 jobs at 5 sites in France and abroad, supervising 10 trainers and tutors).
Managing communication and change management for the implementation of an ERP, implementation and organization of the Help Desk (1500 Users more 50 jobs at 5 sites)
MANAGEMENT OF TECHNICAL TEAMS
Monitoring of the production.
Management of international technical teams.
Coordination of activities of international technical teams.
Crisis management, monitoring of production projects, managing all the technical productions, etc.
Management, coordination and monitoring of technical changes.
Analysis of needs and expectations, educational design plans, supervision of trainers and tutors, determination of trainings.
Organization and management of educational monitoring, pre and post-development software.
Author of training manuals, published by Eyrolles Office and Tsoft.
- Aeronautic: Airbus 35,000uses As CPM (Customer Project Manager)
- Bank: BNP Paribas IRB "International retail Banking" 15,000 users (10 countries more DOM POM) as Project change manager
- Energy: EDF as Project Manager, communication and change management.
- Construction company: Eiffage (16,000 Users on 800 sites)
Project, communication and change manager.
- Medical sector: Director of change management and technical project manager.
- Software Publishers: Microsoft, Magic Software, Novell, Digital Research
Service: project manager and coordinator of educational projects.
¤ Aéronautic : Dassault,
¤ Bank : Banque de France and Abou Dhabi Bank,
¤ Industrie : ITW France, Alstom production (Belgium)
¤ Administration : French Ministry of the Interior,
¤ Energie : IFP (petroleum French institute),
¤ Luxury and perfumes: LVMH, Quest,
Software architecture and development of productivity of the workplace, organization of the communication for the change management and the IT projects deployment.
Computer (systems, technical and office technology) PC, Mac.
Author of books published by Eyrolles Office and Tsoft.
Reading and DIY.
Playing rugby and swimming.
Music (playing violin, piano and guitar).