The sector that interests me more specifically is:
Real Estate / Design / Architecture
I would be very interested to work with you because I had been working very similar field that you are looking for. I used to work for ALGAR Canada as a Mechanical/Architectural drafter with 3D/Auto Cad/Solid works/Inventor/ Solid Edge(Sheet metal). ALGAR develops and produces displays/Store fixture etc.
As you will see in the attached resume, I have worked as a Drafter (mechanical-Architectural-Civil) and I am familiar with 9 different kind of drafting Tech. & software like Auto Cad, 3D Studio Max, Viz, Revit, ADT, MDT, Inventor, Solid Works, And Solid Edge. Please see the attached resume for detail.
I would be pleased to review my qualifications in more detail during an interview with you.. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.
Thank you for considering my application.
11750 Boul. Pierrefonds Montreal
CADD- HERZING COLLEGE Montreal, Canada.
March 2008 - January 2010
1.Mechanical:- MDT,Inventor,Solid Works,Solid Edge.
2.Architectural/Civil:- Auto Cad,3DMax,Viz and Revit.
I am graduated from Canadian very popular CADD college "HERZING" Montreal. Around 2 year i studied full time practical training in the Herzing College and then i finished 4 month Internship as a mechanical designer/drafter.
Area of specialisation: Mechanical/Architectural/Civil Design & drafting.
DRAFTER & DESIGNER (MECHANICAL-SHEET METAL)
Mission: More than 90 % project will be done by SHEET METAL software.
* Develop and prepare new design sketch according to customer.
* Modifying design of existing product to meet customers’ special requirements.
* Producing accurate manufacturing CAD drawings
* Designing new products to meet customer’s requirements and minimize material/labor costs
* Technical Drawings for manufacturing (Bill of Materials, Cut List)
* 3D Modeling (Parts, Assemblies, Exploded views)
* Renderings (Photo realistic images) and Presentations
* Technical Illustration (Product Catalog, Assembly Instruction)
* Conversion hand sketches to CAD Drawings and 3D models.
* Conversion of AUTO CAD drawings to Solid Edge drawing.
* Supervise of CNC-CAM, cutting, bending, and assembly according to drawing
Means: Algar manufactures displays & store fixtures. The project starts from the telephone call & hand sketch and end to the shipping and installing.Between call and shipping there are:
1.Design and Drafting.
2.Estimating (Design must be cost effective)
4.The CNC,CAM-Nesting,Cutting,Bending, Assembly and Finishing.
Designer & drafter have to have these all responsibilities how to complete the project without wasting material and time. He/she has to show to production department how to cut, assembly and bend. Only designer knows why he/she designs this type and he has to explain which way is better to complete the project.
In a team work, different peoples might have different ideas and working style. Discuss with team member about the project and get the final conclusion is the best way to work with team, then no mistake will be done after discussing.
I always solve the problem with meeting of team member.
Appraisal: from the ALGAR CANADA, I learned much more about :-
1.Relation between Designer and production.
2.Problem and solve between Drafter and Engineering section.
3.Much more cost effective design and drawing with sheet metal.
4.I bust my Solid Edge (Sheet metal)experience.
5. I got much more confident about timing and how to handle more than 5 project at a time.
If i ask question myself, i would say very satisfied.
EnglishSpeaking competence: Fluent , Written competence: Fluent
SoftwareDesign & Drafting software
Construction,pre-feasibility study and re-search.