The sector that interests me more specifically is:
Finance / Administration / Auditing / Consulting
As Financial Analyst, my goal is to contribute with my skills, proactivity and professional experience abroad, to the effective and sustainable growth of a multinational company.
Thus, I want to participate in the development of financial strategies, the financial control of the budget, the financial statements analysis and the preparation of financial reports.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering of the National University of Engineering and Master’s degree in International Financial Management of the IAE Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management in France. Specializing in the analysis of financial information: balanced scorecard, financial statements, sales margins, detailed costs, Annual Financial Reports, budgets, forecasts, and so on; as well as the preparation of financial reports for Top Managements (EBM, Board of Directors, etc.).
More than 3 years of professional experience in Finance, Procurement and Marketing, experience within 3 companies abroad, such as the Carrefour Group in France, where I worked as a Project Manager for the Consolidation and Financial Control Department.
Excellent command of French and English, efficient management of information technologies and high capacity for data analysis, developed with professionals on an international scale.
Master in International Financial Management
September 2010 - May 2011
IAE Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management
Business School / Accreditations: EQUIS & AMBA
Master of Law, Economics and Management.
Minor in Management Science
Specialization in International Financial Management
The aim of the International Financial Management specialty is to prepare students for positions in this renewed financial atmosphere. It is essentially concentrated on the advanced study of the financial mechanisms of firms and financial institutions. The most recent developments related to financial markets, financial strategy and control are presented in all their academic and professional aspects.
Area of specialisation: Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
September 2009 - August 2010
IUP Institut universitaire professionnalisé Aix Marseille III
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments. It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Area of specialisation: Management
National Diploma in Industrial Engineering
February 2002 - July 2007
Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería
Branch of engineering dealing with the optimization of complex processes or systems. It is concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, materials, analysis and synthesis, as well as the mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering design to specify, predict, and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems or processes.
Its underlying concepts overlap considerably with certain business-oriented disciplines such as Operations Management, but the engineering side tends to emphasize extensive mathematical proficiency and usage of quantitative methods.
Area of specialisation: Industrial Engineering
Head of mission - Project manager
In charge of the Project: “Improvement of the Carrefour’s Monthly Financial Report”. The report is about 200 pages.
• Analyze and improve the procedures for preparing Financial Reports.
• Assess Top Managements’ new requirements and integrate them into the reports. Some requirements are: New performance indicators, creating new business units, and so on.
• Plan and manage project tasks in order to create an Automated Reporting System.
• Create financial reports in the Automated Reporting System, utilizing the reporting softwares: "Bristol Report" and "Bristol Publisher".
• Implement the Automated Reporting System.
• I improved and implemented 25 Financial Reports, such as:
Detailed breakdown of the profit and loss account, EBITDA variance analysis, Cash flow statement, Sales breakdown by BU, Distribution costs, Current operating income variance analysis by sector, Commercial margin and advertising expenses, CAPEX breakdown by BU and nature, Working capital, Costs reduction, Store network and sales area, Number of customers and average sales, Performance indicators concerning the distribution business model, and so on.
Professional training - Financial Controller
• Analyze the Carrefour group‘s financial information and contribute to the preparation of the Monthly Financial Report: Sales report, Balanced scorecard, Distribution costs, Commercial margin, etc.
• Analyze deviations: Actual vs. Budget / Forecast / Year N-1 / Strategic Plan
• Contribute to the elaboration of financial statement analysis for Top Managements.
• Coordinate the Group budget process
• Check the quality of the financial information inputted on the Group reporting tool (Hyperion Essbasse and HFM).
• I contributed to the preparation of the Monthly Financial Reports from June to December 2011. The report is about 200 pages.
• I created 12 macros in Visual Basic to control and analyze the financial information, with the aim of increasing the efficiency in the preparation of the Monthly Financial Report. As a result, I reduced the time of financial information analysis by over 100%.
Internship - Planning and Projects Department
XOR MOTORS - France
• Carry out the specifications of the projects regarding materials and equipment.
• Monitor the implementation of projects and service providers.
Internship - Procurement Department
REPSOL - Refinería La Pampilla S.A.A - Peru
In charge of putting out to tender the material requirements of the departments of Great Projects, Marketing, Repshop, Corporate Functions and so on.
• Assess the departments’ requirements and prepare the specifications.
• Utilize the SAP SRM tool to invite tenders and to support the bidding process.
• Carry out the economic analysis of the suppliers’ offers, present the results and choose the winning bidder.
• Utilize the SAP MM to manage the procurement process, including the contract issue.
Internship - Marketing Department
PETROPERU – Petróleos del Perú S.A. - Peru
• Contribute to the sales and margins analysis, and prepare reports.
• Analyze the financial situation of new clients.
• Develop and monitor performance indicators for customer service.
• Manage customer service through the CRM software (Customer Relationship Management).
Internship - Warehouse
TOM’S VENDING MACHINE - The United States of America
• Propose improvements in the inventory process and develop a Filing cabinet in Ms Excel.
• Develop macros in Visual Basic and database functions.
EnglishSpeaking competence: Fluent , Written competence: Fluent
FrenchSpeaking competence: Fluent , Written competence: Fluent
SpanishSpeaking competence: Native speaker , Written competence: Native speaker
PortugueseSpeaking competence: Intermediate , Written competence: Intermediate
ChineseSpeaking competence: Basic level , Written competence: Basic level
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
• Hyperion Essbase
• SAP MM (Materials Management)
• SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
• Visual Basic for Applications
• MS SQL Server
• MS EXCEL (advanced level)
• MS Project
• MS Access
Languages• Excel VBA Macro Programming language
Additional information• I can create powerful applications in MS Excel utilising Database Functions and VBA Macros.
Aikido is performed by blending with the motion of the attacker and redirecting the force of the attack rather than opposing it head-on.
This requires very little physical strength, as the aikidōka (aikido practitioner) "leads" the attacker's momentum using entering and turning movements. The techniques are completed with various throws or joint locks. Aikido can be categorized under the general umbrella of grappling arts.
Surfing - Perú
I have been surfing since 2006, and I strongly believe there exists nothing else like the experience of harnessing the power of a wave and capturing the momentum as you ride it towards the shoreline.