The sectors that interest me more specifically are:
A BA graduate with excellent English, Spanish and Thai skills developed by way of a university education based in Thailand , Canada and Spain. Able to maintain company objectives and a customer centric view. Highly be adaptable to new roles and situations by her rewarding experiences and energetic service mind. Takes pride in her unparalleled ability to adapt and constantly evolve her abilities quickly in order to maintain her employer’s business momentum.
Chonticha would surely prove herself a worthy asset to a suitable employer.
Mission: Working with the pioneer of a slimming center throughout Spain and Peru.Greatly experienced using exclusive treatments, highly advanced technology equipments and luxury cosmetic products as well as well-studied food tips consult.
• Customer attendance in cabins providing aesthetic treatments
• Develop personalized treatments by maintaining customers´ processes and motivate them to obtain the best result and satisfaction.
• Support to shop manager for marketing and promotions.
• Stock control.
• Organize events overseas; Thai Massage courses in Bangkok for shop managers, company conferences and trips throughout Thailand.
• Extensively collaborating in company project to expand to Asia; business planning,market study,local administration (company registration, licenses, work permit/visa), exportation/ importation, areas and commercial locals research, local renovation plan, marketing plan and suppliers search and negotiating.
Means: Team of 3 persons, 5-30 customers daily
Mission: - English tutor as a part-time job
- English translator for events and documentation as a part-time job
INEOS Phenol Service (Thailand) Ltd.
Mission: Working in an international company; the world largest producer of chemical products (Phenol & Acetone). Started as Executive Secretary to the Managing Director, Thailand and progressively performed as Assistant to Regional Asia Directors of Sales and Logistics.
Dept. of Sales:
• Support to Director of Sales; establish, develop and maintain relationships with clients.
• Organize company activities for Sales purposes; meeting, clients visit trip and liaising.
• Customer after-sale services. Respond to queries between Sales team and clients to ensure that the information provided is accurate.
• Research regional and world market studies to provide database for Sales planning.
Dept. of Logistics :
• Attend Logistics Training and meetings in Singapore base (now in China).
• Provide daily shipment update to clients.
• Perform as the company’s primary handling customer complaints. Act under pressure and unsupervised to refer subjects to appropriate teams for effective resolution.
INEOS Phenol Service (Thailand) ltd.
Mission: • Responsible to administrative tasks. Directly reporting to the Managing Director
• Continuously schedule meetings, client visits, events and business trips.
• Engage with the accounting department to ensure completion of month end reporting. Verify company expenses information and relative queries.
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies within the department. Proactively implement these into the day-to-day operation, suppliers and clients.
Holiday Inn Silom (former name Crowne Plaza Bangkok), Thailand
Mission: Work within an international 5-stars hotel, developing hospitality field experience by intense daily tasks attending multicultural guests and evolving a team work ability with a team of over 500 people.
Key areas :
• To undertake exclusively VIP guests care: Check – In / Check – Out, assign their proper characterized rooms, welcome and escort.
• Actively promote superior amenities and rooms to upgrade a sale. Introduce activities, events, functions, Installations and services of the hotel.
• Customer services: tourist information, book/change/cancel flights, restaurants, trips etc.
• Efficiently working under pressure as a primary Help Desk del hotel, verifying and cooperating to correspondent departments to solve the problems timely.
Means: - Team of 8 persons in same position and approximately 500 persons in the hotel
The International University Sports Federation, Thailand
Mission: Selected among various candidates from all national universities by a refined ability of translation and interpretation and extraordinary attitude to adapt to multicultural teams in the 4th World University Archery Championship.
• Perform as the interpreter of Philippines team.
• Organize and control team programs to meet their schedules timely.
• Play a role of a tourist guide during their leisure time.
The Ministry of Transportation and Communication ( The Division of International Affairs)
Mission: As part of the university program, practice educational knowledges in a prestigious national organization.
Key areas :
• Handle official document translation (English - Thai).
• Learn the protocols of administrative work in the government sections.
Means: - Team of 9 persons
Since January 2014
Currently studying a course of Basic Digital Marketing Program.
Area of specialisation: Digital Marketing
December 2005 - January 2006
Diploma of Thai Traditional Massage, Facial Massage and
September 2004 - November 2005
- Diploma of Spanish Language and Cultural courses (Advance Level)
June 1998 - November 2002
- Bachelor of Arts, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Area of specialisation: Major : English , Minor : Chinese
September 2001 - January 2002
- Student exchange scholarship supported by the Ministry of University Affairs under UMAP scheme
Area of specialisation: English as a second language
Thai Nationality with permanent residence in Spain
Passionated by exploring new places and learning new cultures.
(experiences : Canada, Cuba, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, Myanmar, Nepal,Singapore and Vietnam).
Exercises, Biking, Music, Dancing, Gastronomy and Cultural exchange